Customize Your Embedded Computer
Logic Supply offers a range of embedded systems as complete, off-the-shelf solutions. However, we know that one size doesn't fit all, so we also provide embedded system design and hardware engineering services to fit needs small and large. Whether it's a simple tooling adjustment to enable unique motherboard and case combinations or a more significant chassis design, we are here to help.
Our Approach: Leverage Off-the-shelf Hardware
What’s the advantage of customizing off-the-shelf hardware? Speed and cost. We can deliver prototype system configurations within just a few week’s time by employing our in-house design engineers and fabrication capabilities. We can do all this for a fraction of the cost of ground up, from scratch engineering.
Total System Design
- Configure solutions exactly suited to your application, environment, and technical needs
- Specify level of ruggedness, certification, power, I/O, storage, etc.
- Select from a wide range of industry leading components
- Secure case branding, environmental testing, EMI testing, and CE/UL/ETL certification
- Tap the full Logic Supply Engineering Team, consisting of Mechanical, Electrical, and Software Engineers
Case Design / Modifications
- Leverage our expertise in chassis design, custom sheet metal, and milled machined parts
- Where possible, modify one of our existing, modular cases to reduce time to deployment
- Develop custom cooling solutions including liquid, forced, TEC, and heat pipes
Component Design / Modifications
- To support the total system design, work with us on custom component design
- Product options include printed circuit boards, header cables, wire harnesses and more
Learn How We Helped StreamOn
Read the case study on how we helped StreamOn create a cost-effective custom embedded solution from off-the-shelf-components.