It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our UK website?
Logic Supply Compact Case with 3.5" Hot Swap Bay
- Locking Hot Swap bay for 3.5" HDD
- Flexible design accommodates any Mini-ITX motherboard
- Rugged, space-saving design
BENEFITS OF THE MC602
- One 3.5" HDD locking hot-swap bay for fast access to storage
- Cross-case ventilation with fan mufflers (second MagLev fan optional)
- Highly customizable chassis for rapid production of a branded solution
- Compatible with nearly every Mini-ITX motherboard
- Long life cycle with Revision Control
- Smart power button with auto power-on setting
- Rugged plated-steel design with scratch resistant coating and superior EMI protection
3.5" HOT-SWAP BAY FOR STORAGE AND SECURITY
The MC602 easily accessible hot-swap bay provides the ideal platform for network attached storage applications, surveillance, or other applications where data redundancy and portability are essential. Accommodating a 3.5" hard drive or SSD, this is a system that is both storage-oriented and secure thanks to locking hot-swap bays.
SUPERIORITY BY DESIGN
This high quality nickel-plated steel chassis uses an EMI gasket and double right-angle folds at interfacing edges to dramatically reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, while muffled Mag-Lev fans keep things cool and quiet on desktops or factory floors. Pre-filled PCI openings, in conjunction with cover features, eliminate large openings and rattling PCI blanks. A wide variety of mounting options and interchangeable front and back plates for rapid customization allow customers to easily make this their own.
THE PERFECT FIT
Smaller than a full rackmount case, the MC602 is distinguishable based on the 3.5" HDD with hot-swap access on the front panel. The durable, scratch-resistant, textured powder coat paint hides dirt and fingerprints, ensuring that the system will look sharp and cutting edge after constant, everyday use. Built-in VESA mounting or available mounting brackets make secure installation fast and easy, no matter where the PC needs to go.
|Manufacturer Launch Date||Q1'14|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||334 x 64 x 198 mm
13.1 x 2.5 x 7.8"
|Front I/O||1x 3.5" hot-swap bays
2x USB ports
|Port Punchouts||2 Serial
5 Antenna holes
|Included Accessories||Fan splitter cable Screws and hardware Rubber case feet Plastic hard drive shields|
When you change country, the items in your cart will not be carried over. If you would like to continue shopping in your current store and keep your cart, please close this window.