It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our UK website?
The company will host an event to celebrate the completion of the state of the art facility, built to accommodate the growth of the thriving industrial computer manufacturer.
August 13, 2015 (SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT) - Logic Supply (www.logicsupply.com) will officially unveil their newly expanded world headquarters with a celebration to be held August 13th, 2015. The event will feature remarks from prominent business and political leaders, as well as exhibits detailing the industrial and embedded hardware manufacturer's products, clients and history.
The additional space will allow Logic Supply to continue to expand their team and production capabilities as they enter new evolving computer hardware markets.
"We're thrilled about this next step in our growth," said Logic Supply CEO Roland Groeneveld. "This new expansion will allow us to better serve our clients by providing additional office space, production capabilities and warehousing capacity. This space allows us to accommodate our growing team as well as increase our engineering and product development capabilities. Since we moved here in 2004, we've been fortunate to have such a great business partner in the State of Vermont who has consistently supported and enabled us to thrive."
Construction began in June, 2014 on land directly adjacent to the existing Logic Supply location off Meadowland Drive. The expansion added an additional 21,000 sq. feet to the company’s existing 15,000 sq. foot facility. The South Burlington office, located at 35 Thompson Street, houses Logic Supply’s US Production and Fulfillment facilities, as well as their Engineering, IT, Marketing, Sales and Finance teams. Commercial construction specialists Neagley and Chase were brought in to build the $4M expansion, which includes a new front entrance, office spaces, meeting rooms, expanded warehousing and a cafe/community event space.
Logic Supply’s engineers and design specialists contributed to many aspects of the expansion project. Various team members were responsible for much of the building’s interior and exterior design, access control features and even a custom, programmable illuminated main staircase. Construction was carried out using modern efficiency measures including on-demand hot water, LED lighting throughout, daylight and motion sensors, skylights, highly-efficient exterior insulation panels and a special heat exhaust recapture processes that helps to warm inbound air in cold weather months.
"We knew we needed to grow, and when we were considering where we'd build, we had a lot of choices," said Logic Supply CFO Sean Larkin. "We couldn't be happier with our decision to continue to invest and expand our Vermont based operations."
Logic Supply increased production by 36% in 2014 and overall employee headcount by 30% in Q4 of 2014 alone. The newly expanded facility, as well as the recent purchase of additional property adjacent to their current location, will accommodate the company’s plans for continued growth.
The invitation only Grand Opening Celebration will be held on August 13th, 2015 at 35 Thompson Street in South Burlington from 3pm until 6pm. Following brief remarks, attendees can tour the facility to learn more about the company’s history, products and growth.
A Brief History of Logic Supply
- Logic Supply was founded in Boston, MA in 2003, shortly after the introduction of the new Mini-ITX motherboard form factor, which allowed for highly configurable, reliable small footprint computers.
- In 2004, the company relocated to Waterbury, VT and began bringing on employees and ramping-up production and sourcing.
- In 2007, Logic Supply moved to their current location in South Burlington, with additional production, warehousing and office space.
- In 2010, the company opened a sourcing and logistics office in Taiwan.
- In 2011, Logic Supply opened a production and fulfilment facility in the Netherlands.
- In 2013 Logic Supply was approved for a Vermont Employment Growth Incentive by the Vermont Economic Progress Council.
- In late 2014 construction began to expand the South Burlington headquarters.
- Logic Supply now employs more than 70 people worldwide and is currently hiring for a number of positions.
Example Logic Supply Clients
- NASA - Ames Research Center Planetary Rover Project
-Needed, small, reliable, versatile PCs to manage systems on planetary rovers.
- Jetblue - Ring of fire digital signage installation
-Needed PCs that could operate reliably in a large installation in their JFK terminal.
- Newly Weds Foods - Global food ingredient manufacturer
-Needed dust and moisture resistant systems for their manufacturing facility.
- Pwnie Express - Network Security provider
-Needed small form factor, reliable systems for their PwnPro network intrusion detection device. Logic Supply designed a fully-branded custom device.
- American Woodmark - National Cabinet Manufacturer
-Needed systems protected from dust that were reliable and easy to maintain for use on their production floor.
About Logic Supply: A leading industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs rugged, highly-configurable computers specifically engineered for reliability. In addition to its extensive product line, the company offers custom product development and an end-to-end OEM service program. Logic Supply serves a variety of industrial and embedded markets and has offices in the US, the EU and Taiwan. The company provides a next-generation hardware solution that offers customers speed, dependability, and value. Visit //www.logicsupply.com/ for more information.
Logic Supply Media Contact