Het lijkt erop dat je ons bezoekt vanuit Nederland. Zullen we je meenemen naar onze Nederlandse website?
Pitch Your IoT Project
Win a 4G Industrial PC
Have an innovative idea that requires 4G LTE connectivity? We want to help you realize your vision by giving you a chance to win a free Extrovert 4G LTE-equipped system. Submit your project details below. Be an Extrovert!
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Beginning May 9th, 2017 contestants will enter by submitting their contact details and project proposals via the online form at www.logicsupply.com/be-an-extrovert. Proposed projects should detail how entrants will utilize Logic Supply Extrovert-equipped 4G LTE connected hardware to solve an ongoing business, industry or social challenge.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 with the following exceptions. Employees of Logic Supply and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Participants in those countries where Logic Supply does not currently ship products may participate, but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Each entry will be reviewed by the Logic Supply Award Committee for adherence to the contest rules and to ensure that all eligible proposals clearly outline the use of Logic Supply Extrovert 4G LTE technology. If a project proposal is deemed eligible, entrants will be contacted by a Logic Supply representative for further qualification. If selected as a winner, entrants will be provided a project questionnaire to be completed and returned to Logic Supply within 7 business days.
4. PRIZES: Winning projects will be awarded an Extrovert-compatible Logic Supply Commercial, Industrial or Rugged computer configured to meet the needs of the project. Winners will work with a Logic Supply Solution Specialist to configure their system with a storage, memory, processor and I/O configuration available from the Logic Supply catalog of products (maximum retail price of final configured system not to exceed $2,000). Standard warranty will apply.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 30 business days from the date of entry. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. By submitting proposals to the Be an Extrovert contest, entrants hereby grant Logic Supply a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the contents of the Submission including project details and company name in all media now known and later to come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Logic Supply the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Logic Supply is under no obligation to use or award any Submission.
c. Winners will be required to provide Logic Supply with biographical information as well as further details about their project, its application and additional technical information in order to build a full profile of the project for publication on the Logic Supply I/O Hub and Logic Supply website.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: Logic Supply reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform and release them from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest and any posting related to the contest posted on social media. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Logic Supply and not to any social media platform directly.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Logic Supply in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules. Logic Supply reserves the right to edit project descriptions to remove any inappropriate content or language and ensure accurate representation of the project.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Logic Supply is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Logic Supply may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Logic Supply from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained following the conclusion of the contest by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Be an Extrovert, Logic Supply, 35 Thompson St., South Burlington, VT 05403.