It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our local website?
Logic Supply Compact Mini-ITX Case with Expansion (Black)
- Swappable faceplates for LCD, hot-swap storage, CDROM
- 2x PCI slot expansion
- Rugged, space-efficient design
BENEFITS OF THE MC600
- Up to two PCI or PCIe expansion cards
- Cross-case ventilation with fan mufflers (second MagLev fan optional)
- Highly customizable chassis for rapid production of a branded solution
- Compatible with nearly every Mini-ITX motherboard
- Long life cycle with Revision Control
- 12 mounting positions for 2.5” HDDs with the use of HDD brackets and optional trays.
- Up to two 3.5” HDDs with 3.5" HDD stacking brackets
- Smart power button with auto power-on setting
- Rugged plated-steel design with scratch resistant coating and superior EMI protection
With support for a wide variety of Mini-ITX motherboards, from energy-efficient Intel Atom and Bay Trail to high-performance Haswell and Ivy Bridge platforms, the MC600 can tackle the most processor- and graphics-intensive applications, from surveillance and video capture to network attached storage (NAS). The expansion slots running parallel to the board keep the system low profile while allowing for the installation of additional network cards, video capture cards, or I/O such as extra USB or COM ports.
SUPERIORITY BY DESIGN
This high quality nickel-plated steel chassis uses an EMI gasket and double right-angle folds at interfacing edges to dramatically reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, while muffled Mag-Lev fans keep things cool and quiet on desktops or factory floors. Pre-filled PCI openings, in conjunction with cover features, eliminate large openings and rattling PCI blanks. A wide variety of mounting options and interchangeable front and back plates for rapid customization allow customers to easily make this their own.
THE PERFECT FIT
Smaller than a full rackmount case, the MC600 nevertheless offers a variety of mounting options for 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives, including optional front-mounted hot-swap bays for surveillance and network attached storage (NAS) applications. The durable, scratch-resistant, textured powder coat paint hides dirt and fingerprints, ensuring that the system will look sharp and cutting edge after constant, everyday use. Built-in VESA mounting or available mounting brackets make secure installation fast and easy, no matter where the PC needs to go.
|Manufacturer Launch Date||Q1'14|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||334 x 64 x 198 mm
13.1 x 2.5 x 7.8"
|Front I/O||2x USB ports
|Port Punchouts||2 Serial
5 Antenna holes
|Included Accessories||Fan splitter cable Screws and hardware Rubber case feet Plastic hard drive shields|
You're about to leave your items behind! When changing stores, the items in your cart or links to system configurations that have been shared with you will not carry over. Don't worry, your cart and links will be waiting for you should you return.