It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our local website?
M3-ATX-HV Automotive DC-DC Power Supply, 95 W
- 95 watts
- 6 ~ 32 V Input
- 20-pin ATX direct-plug
M3-ATX-HV is based on a similar electrical design as M2-ATX, but with dramatic size reductions (picoPSU plug-in style).
By using Patent Pending HyperWatt technologies, the M3-ATX-HV packs an impressive amount of power relative to its small footprint. The M3-ATX-HV has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very small, can build ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures.
- Programmable shutdown/sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any mainboard equipped with a 20- or 24-pin ATX connector.
- "Anti-thump" amplifier remote control.
- 100% silent & fanless, with no moving parts.
- Operates from 6~32 V; multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly-efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Ideal for low-power Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
- Cable harness includes connectors for: 1 Molex, 1 Berg, 1 SATA power.
|Power Output||95 W|
|Input Voltage||6~32 VDC|
|Power Features||Wide Input
Peripheral Power Out
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||44 x 39 x 29 mm|