We’re excited to announce the unveiling of our new security and surveillance system lineup! We’ve been seeing a lot more business in the CCTV and IP Camera space, and over the past few months, our product management team has worked hard to identify systems and system configurations with the technical specs these customers desire.
So what separates our systems from others in the market?
“Our systems are ‘future-proof’ to a large extent,” says Steve Winn, Logic Supply’s Security and Surveillance Sales Engineer. “Whereas many other security systems are appliance-like, ours are replete with I/O, and are upgradable, so as technology continues to advance, they won’t be left behind.”
Additionally, our systems are rugged and versatile; they’re low-profile; and they support PoE (Power Over Ethernet) camera cards.
Here are two we wanted you to know about:
The 1U Rackmount NVR Surveillance Computer
- Supports two or four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports up to 15.4 watts per port. Ideal for pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) IP cameras.
- Accomodates up to four hard drives for storage-intensive network video recording (NVR) deployments.
- Supports Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs: Celeron, Core i3/i5 and Xeon processors.
The Nuvo-1300AF Rugged Surveillance Computer
- Intel Core i-based system with low profile, rugged fanless chassis and rich, flexible I/O.
- Features wide operating temperature range of -25C~70C, wide input DC power, and four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports.
- Ideal for surveillance applications in rugged environments.
Check out our Surveillance and Security application page for more info on how our computers are used, or to buy a system!