Het lijkt erop dat je ons bezoekt vanuit België. Zullen we je meenemen naar onze Belgische website?
Regulatory Compliance and Safety Information
This document provides international regulatory and safety compliance information for the Logic Supply CL100 mini computer system.
Declaration of Conformity
This equipment was tested and complies with the limits for a Class B digital device and with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that might cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with all application European Union (CE) directives if it has a CE marking. For this device to remain CE compliant, only CE compliant parts can be installed and proper cables and cabling techniques are required.
Safe Use And Installation Instructions
- Do not open or modify the device. The device has been tested and complies with FCC and CE regulations. Modification of the device will void these certifications.
- Install the device securely. Be careful handling the device to prevent injury and do not drop.
- Operational temperature must be between 0-40°C with a noncondensing relative humidity of 0-90%.
- The device can be stored at temperatures between 0-60°C.
- Keep the device away from liquids and flammable materials.
- Do not clean the device with liquids. The chassis can be cleaned with a cloth.
- Allow at least 2 inches of space around all sides of the device for proper cooling.
- This device is intended for indoor operation only.
- Install this device only with the supplied AC power adapter. Ensure proper voltage and current ratings of the power supply.
- Install the device only with shielded network cables.
- Video connections to use only line filtered cables with molded ferrites.
- Service and repair of the device must be done by qualified service personnel.
WARNING: There is danger of explosion if the CMOS battery is replaced incorrectly.
This product contains a wireless radio device with the following identification numbers:
- FCC ID: PPD-AR5B22
- IC: 4104A-AR5B22