It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our local website?
Expandable BeagleBone Black Case (Black)
- Ideal for prototyping or permanent installations
- Durable steel chassis, black finish
- Adjustable lid to accommodate expansion capes
BENEFITS OF THE BB100
- Compact, plated steel chassis
- Multi-point mounting lid accommodates BeagleBone Capes
- Optional DB9/15 connector to bring out GPIO pins
- 7 mm hole for a switch or wifi antenna
- Fanless, silent
- Keyhole slots for wall mounting
Providing a super-compact, flexible, cost-effective enclosure for the BeagleBone Black, the BB100 is perfect for prototyping and development projects. The durable, scratch-resistant steel chassis is fanless, as the sub-2 watt BeagleBone board requires no additional cooling. The BB100 features 3 mounting positions for the case lid, to accommodate the BeagleBone Black's compatible cape expansion cards. Also available in Orange.
- BeagleBone Black
- AC Adapter 5V, 2A
- Micro HDMI to HDMI cable
- RS232 Serial Micro Cape - to add a serial port
- Power Switch - can be used as input or power switch
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||62 x 21 x 90 mm
2.4" x 0.82" x 3.54"
Micro SD slot
Punchout for DB9/15 connector
|Rear I/O||LAN port
5V DC Power
Punchout for switch or antenna, 7mm diameter
|Included Accessories||4x Rubber Feet
4x M3 board mounting screws, P2 Phillips head
4x M2 enclosure lid screws, P1 Phillips head
4x M2 enclosure lid screws, P0.5 Phillips head
When you change country, the items in your cart will not be carried over. If you would like to continue shopping in your current store and keep your cart, please close this window.