It looks like you are visiting us from . Would you like to be taken to our local website?
BeagleBone Black rev C - Element14 Commercial Edition
This product is also available as part of our BeagleBone Black Development Kit.
- TI Sitara 1 GHz Cortex-A8 CPU, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB eMMC flash
- Open-source, community-supported ARM board
- Power over USB or AC adapter. Wide selection of expansion capes available
The board can be powered with the included USB cable or a 5V Power Supply. It has a 10/100 ethernet port and microHDMI port for video and audio. The 2 x 46 pin Expansion Connectors provide GPIO, SPI, I2C, Analog In, Serial ports, CAN, PWM and can be used with Capes to add functionality. To house your BeagleBone Black, consider our BeagleBone Black Case, available in Black and Orange.
The BeagleBone's active development community makes it an ideal starting point for engineering projects, and the open-source nature of the hardware enables easy development.
- Black Enclosure, Orange Enclosure
- Power Adapter 5V, 2A
- Compact USB Wifi Dongle or USB Wifi Dongle with Antenna
- TTL 3.3V to USB Debug Cable
- Micro HDMI to HDMI cable
- microSD card
- 7-inch LCD Touchscreen with Expansion I/O
- Breadboards and Jumper Wires
|Processor Speed||1.0 GHz|
|Memory Type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Memory Capacity||4 GB|
|Rear I/O||1 USB port
1 miniUSB port
1 microHDMI port
1 LAN port
1 5 V DC jack
|Onboard Connectors||Debug serial header
2 46-pin expansion connectors
|Included Accessories||MiniUSB to USB cable|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||86.36 x 53.34 mm|
|Warranty||90 days: contact Logic Supply for support.|