The following are frequently asked questions by our customers. If you have any questions that could not be answered below, please contact us.
- What is "Build & Test" or "Assembly & Validation"?
- What is “Mainboard Test”?
- What is "Designed to be Redesigned"?
- What is our "Robust Service Program"?
- Where can I find the Logic Supply serial number and Windows COA sticker on my system?
- Are your systems FCC, CE, or UL certified?
- How do I get wireless connectivity on my system?
- The lid of my fanless system feels hot to the touch. Is this normal?
- What is the safe maximum operating temperature for processors?
- What is the difference between MLC and SLC flash?
- How do I install a LGA1156 or LGA1155 processor into the socket?
Graphics and Displays
- At which resolution should I operate my LCD display?
- How do integrated graphics compare to a dedicated graphics card?
- What should I do if my available display resolutions are limited?
- Can I still get previous versions of Ubuntu installed on my system?
- How do you determine which mainboards are compatible with Ubuntu?
- Can I install Ubuntu on Intel Cedarview Atom-based mainboards?
- Where is my WES Media CD?
- Why is the DRAM spec on memory DIMM important for some mainboards?
- Why isn't my system reporting the full 4 GB of available memory?