Achieve Manufacturing Quality for Production Runs From 1 - 10,000
Logic Supply is an experienced system integrator capable of handling highly-specific assembly jobs as well as large-volume manufacturing projects.
- Production runs of 1 - 10,000 per week
- Leadtimes as short as 2 working days
- Lean manufacturing and 5S methodology
- Dedicated Quality Manager and Manual
- ISO 9001 certified production available
Production at both our US and Asian facilities uses components from ISO certified manufacturers, as well as system-specific assembly guidelines to guarantee airflow and consistency; high quality connective components to withstand wide operating temperature ranges; and a reliable supply chain made possible by our Taiwan-based purchasing office.
Call us today at 802 861 2300 Option 1 or request a quote below:
Marathon™, our Proprietary Validation Software
Our custom testing software automatically runs our systems through their required paces. All components are bench tested for functionality, including daughterboards. We confirm the following:
- CPU is operating within optimal temperature ranges
- Storage devices, network connection, and server connection are being properly recognized
- Total installed memory is recognized, verifying the integrity of all addressable memory on each installed module
- Fans, power, front panel ports, and HDD LEDs are functioning
- BIOS is optimized for each system type
For more information on what is tested during our "Build & Test" or during our "Mainboard Test," please visit our Q&A here.
Add On Service: Software Imaging
Obtain consistency and control over how your final product gets deployed
Logic Supply can create and load a custom image for your computer, allowing us to clone a software ecosystem that incorporates your OS, applications, and programs. This allows for faster, more efficient deployment. Custom disk images are ideal for:
- Replacing or updating a large quantity of systems all at once
- Reducing human error during the software installation process
Logic Supply offers Software Imaging for volume projects. Due to the range of software applications, we work with our customers to verify that the imaging is adequately represented in a fully operational system. Pricing is done on a per unit basis and varies according to the complexity of the imaging job.
Call us today at 802 861 2300 Option 1, or request a quote below: