Choose Hardware Experts for OS Development & Deployment Services
Logic Supply provides development services to customers requiring specialized platforms. We have on-site, skilled application engineers and programmers who have years of field experience on x86 platforms. By offering pre-configured and pre-tested systems that are ready for deployment, we save our customers time and money.
Please call us at 802 861 2300, option 1 or request a quote below:
Our Service Options
- Custom, optimized settings
- Start up screens
Windows Embedded OS Development
Logic Supply is a certified Windows Embedded Partner—we have a full staff of trained professionals who are knowledgeable and ready to assist you. Windows Embedded offers a smaller footprint and greater variety of mass storage media, and a faster boot time with HORM (Hibernate Once, Resume Many).
Items we can customize (OS):
- User interface – desktop, start menu, control panel functionality
- Pre-installed software (pre-designed application or additional Windows features)
- Functionality – network services, tools (command prompt tools, management tools), accessories (remote desktop services, accessibility features)
Linux OS Development
If you are interested in the flexibility and versatility of an open-source platform, and cost is a key factor in your project, then a Linux OS seamlessly running Ubuntu may be the best solution for you.
Items we can customize:
- Installed software packages
- System and application configuration
- Kernel modules including drivers for additional hardware support
Custom Linux OS Development - Rapid Rollout
Many customers are looking to take advantage of the flexibility and security offered by the open-source Linux operating system. Logic Supply has partnered with RapidRollout to better assist with these projects.
A custom Linux platform from RapidRollout seamlessly integrates your application and hardware, offering the following benefits:
Items we can customize:
- Easy to use – no Linux expertise required.
- Customizable – designed to be configured to suit your application.
- Optimized for appliances – all the features you need and none that you don't.
- Open source – no license fees, no product keys, & simple deployment.
- Economical – development & maintenance costs are contained and predictable.
Visit the RapidRollout web site for more information.
Logic Supply also offers application development services to project customers seeking to build a complete solution. Some examples of the industries Logic Supply serves are: Digital Signage, Embedded Appliance, Industrial Control/Automation, Firewall & Networking, Point-of-Sale/Kiosk, Mobile Computing, and Green Computing.
The technologies we can work with:
- Microsoft & Linux platforms
- Wide range of application platforms and libraries
Please call us at 802 861 2300 Option 1, or request a quote below: