Compact, mountable 2- or 4-port firewall appliance, preloaded with m0n0wall. Stable, secure platform designed around an Intel Atom-based mainboard with Gb LAN.
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available. We recommend migrating to the next generation platform. See the FW100B for new projects or contact our sales team with questions at 802-861-2300 opt. 1.
This 2- or 4-port Intel Atom-based configuration is perfect for the basic firewalling most LANs need for protection from distrusted Internet hosts, as well as more sophisticated network problem solving between internal LANs. It offers all the space and power savings of the Mini-ITX form factor with the flexibility and performance of m0n0wall on a full-featured x86 dual core processing platform.
Note: For higher system reliability, please choose the
ball-bearing fan upgrade listed in the drop-down menu above. Fan
upgrades will be installed for you.
Firewall systems are custom-built. If the standard "Build and Test" option has been selected, please allow 3–5 business days for completion before shipment date. Systems that are assembled by Logic Supply are subject to an industry standard restocking fee of 15% if returned.
- Intuitive web interface including SSL access
- Console access (keyboard/monitor) for recovery situations
- Flexible stateful packet filtering: block/pass rules, logging, network/host aliases, NAT
- LAN services: DHCP server, caching DNS forwarder
- WAN support: DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP, Telstra BigPond Cable, DynDNS
- Traffic shaping for maximum throughput and traffic prioritization
- SNMP agent
- SVG-based graphical traffic monitoring
- Support for static routes
- Firmware upgrades available via Web interface
- Configurable backup/restore
||1.8 GHz Intel Atom D525 (dual core)
||DDR2 667/800 DIMM
||Direct-plug IDE Flash (solid state)
||2x or 4x 10/100/1000 RJ45
Note: Use of Perimeter m0n0wall-based firewalls requires familiarity with a variety of network and firewall concepts, and is recommended for IT professionals and experienced network administrators.
For more information—including complete list of features—on the m0n0wall software that comes pre-installed on all Perimeter firewalls, please visit http://www.m0n0.ch/wall/.