Four LAN port network adapter; requires an available PCI slot.
The 4LAN is a PCI board with four independent ethernet controllers.
- National Semiconductor DP83816 ethernet controller chips
- Texas Instruments PCI2250 PCI-PCI bridge chip
- High-performance PCI busmaster interface with large buffers and interrupt holdoff
- Shielded RJ-45 connectors with LED's for speed and activity
- 33 Mhz, 32 bit PCI 2.3 expansion cards, universal for 3.3V and 5V power and signaling
- IEEE 802.3u 10 Mbps 10BaseT and 100 Mps 100BaseTX, half and full duplex
- IEEE 802.3u Auto-Negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x Full duplex flow control
- Four ports short standard PCI board, power max 2.8W when 3.3V is available
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C
Note: This device is not compatible with dual PCI riser cards.
Drivers can be downloaded here: sllc425.zip