The M4-ATX Intelligent Automotive Power Supply is designed for high-performance, automotive or battery-powered applications. The M4-ATX controls the mainboard's ON/OFF switch based on the ignition status. The M4-ATX is a wide input (6~30 V) ATX power supply capable of surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6 volts) as well as transient over-voltage situations.
- Programmable shutdown/sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20- or 24-pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, and has no moving parts.
- Operates from 6~30 V, multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly efficient design; does not produce a lot of heat.
- Works with any Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
- 250 watts (300 watts peak)
- Programmable timing settings via USB
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- 1.5 mA standby current
- ATX cable is 16" (406 mm)