M3-ATX-HV is an intelligent, high-voltage, vehicle DC-DC ATX power supply designed for automotive or battery-powered applications. Designed to provide power and to control the ON/OFF switch of a mainboard (car PC) based on ignition status, the M3-ATX-HV is a wide input, high-voltage (6~34 V) vehicle-operated ATX power supply capable of surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6 volts) as well as transient over-voltage situations. Just connect it to your car/boat/RV/solar battery and power up your system!
M3-ATX-HV is based on a similar electrical design as M2-ATX, but with dramatic size reductions (picoPSU plug-in style).
By using Patent Pending HyperWatt technologies, the M3-ATX-HV packs an impressive amount of power relative to its small footprint. The M3-ATX-HV has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Very small, can build ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures.
- Programmable shutdown/sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any mainboard equipped with a 20- or 24-pin ATX connector.
- "Anti-thump" amplifier remote control.
- 100% silent & fanless, with no moving parts.
- Operates from 6~32 V; multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly-efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Ideal for low-power Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
- Cable harness includes connectors for: 1 Molex, 1 Berg, 1 SATA power.