BENEFITS OF THE BB100
- Compact, plated steel chassis
- Multi-point mounting lid accommodates BeagleBone Capes
- Optional DB9/15 connector to bring out GPIO pins
- 7 mm hole for a switch or wifi antenna
- Fanless, silent
- Keyhole slots for wall mounting
Providing a super-compact, flexible, cost-effective enclosure for the BeagleBone Black, the BB100 is perfect for prototyping and development projects. The durable, scratch-resistant steel chassis is fanless, as the sub-2 watt BeagleBone board requires no additional cooling. The BB100 features 3 mounting positions for the case lid, to accommodate the BeagleBone Black's compatible cape expansion cards. Also available in Orange.
BEAGLEBONE BLACK TUTORIALS
For Tutorials, Resources, and Workshops, visit Inspire.logicsupply.com
LOOKING FOR BEAGEBONE CAPES?
We have a line of capes that range from prototyping platforms to touchscreen LCD displays. Use our line of capes to add extra functionality to your BeagleBone Black.
View Our Capes