Surveillance & Security Systems
Reliable and Efficient Surveillance and Monitoring Systems
Reliable and efficient, with wireless networking capabilities, digital video output, and high-performance Intel dual core processors, our industrial SolidLogic systems will operate 24-7 while capturing the detailed imagery and data required to maintain a secure and safe location. Energy efficient with 12-volt power supplies, these computers can be used with battery-powered devices while consuming minimal electricity. And, with a super small footprint, they can be mounted in space-constrained locations, out of sight from public view.
View our line of Surveillance and Security Systems.
Speak With Our Experts
Call us at 802 861 2300, option 1, to discuss your next project or click to request a quote.
Email Steve Winn, our Surveillance Sales Engineer.
Putting Our Surveillance and Monitoring Systems to the Test
A major US-based, Midwest electric company employs our Surveillance Systems to monitor its facilities and stream live video and still images of activity occuring within and around the area. Connected over an IP network, information is easily transmitted to a centralized monitoring center for analysis.
A computer system deployed for surveillance and monitoring should have the following features:
- Fanless, to withstand exposure to a broad range of elements, such as dirt, dust, and fluctuations in temperature
- Legacy I/O support, to enable older connectivity options
- Easy to mount with a compact size
- Multiple networking and digital video I/O for use with image capture devices and transmitting data
Security and Surveillance Computer Application
Our security and surveillance computers are frequently used within a larger surveillance system, like the one pictured in the graphic to the right. They are regularly deployed as digital video recorders (DVRs) and network video recorders (NVRs), where they record and store data received from IP cameras. The recorded data can then be transmitted to remote computers via a network connection for processing, or by manually swapping out the hard drive from a hot-swap bay.
Logic Supply's Recommended Surveillance and Monitoring Systems
Nuvo-1300AF Fanless Rugged Surveillance Computer
LGX 1U Rackmount NVR Surveillance Computer
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Ports PCIe x4 IP Camera Card
- Intel Core i-based system with low profile, rugged fanless chassis and rich, flexible I/O.
- Features wide operating temperature range of -25C~70C, wide input DC power, and four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports.
- Ideal for surveillance applications in rugged environments.
- Supports two or four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports up to 15.4 watts per port. Ideal for pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) IP cameras.
- Accomodates up to four hard drives for storage-intensive network video recording (NVR) deployments.
- Supports Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs: Celeron, Core i3/i5 and Xeon processors.
- Four Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet controllers.
- IEEE 802.3af compliant card with PCI Express (x4) interface.
- Can deliver up to 15.4W of power per port. over CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cable. Ideal for controlling pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) IP cameras.
Recommended Software Providers: