Point-of-Use/Kiosk Computers - Small and Adaptable
Our point-of-use and kiosk systems are small and easily adaptable. With low-power, fanless configurations, the system stays quiet and cool while providing an uninterrupted user experience.
Our SolidLogic Systems are easily integrated within a free-standing kiosk or dedicated machine to provide an all-in-one service point for managing transactions and providing dynamic information to the users. Kiosks require reliable, long-lasting hardware that is compatible with a wide selection of peripheral equipment. Our hardware has the connectivity to interface with web cams, card readers, printers, and 3G devices as well as provide multiple video outputs for dual display support.
Speak With Our Experts
Call us at 802 861 2300, option 1, to discuss your next project or click to request a quote.
Email Amy Laverack, our Point-of-Use/Kiosk Sales Engineer.
Putting Our Systems to the Test: Outdoor Ticket Sales Require Maximum Up-Time and Reliable User Experience
A kiosk solutions company, focused on the admission and events industry, uses our fanless systems to fulfill point-of-service, tracking, and ticketing functions at remote terminals. Offering wireless connectivity, low-power consumption, and a small footprint, these units are designed for set-it-and-forget it functionality. And, with solid state storage devices, system lifetime can easily be extended by eliminating all moving parts.
A computer system deployed for point-of-service and kiosk applications requires the following features:
- Small, easy to mount, and lightweight
- Capable of driving diverse multimedia content
- Wide temperature ranges for outdoor installations
- Broad range of connectivity for both legacy and cutting-edge technology
- Mobile device connectivity
Logic Supply’s Recommended Point-of-Use and Kiosk Systems
|Atom-M350 Point-of-Use/Kiosk PC
||LGX CT100 Point-of-Use/Kiosk
- Ultra-compact, lightweight, and versatile system with an affordable price-point.
- Supports two 2.5" HDDs, four cooling fans, or a combination of the two.
- Easily re-branded and it features a Smart Power button to protect the system from accidental shutdowns.
- Open case form factor for Mini-ITX or 3.5" mainboards; compatible with a broad range of options.
- Supports Flex-ATX PSUs for higher power consumption systems.
- Optional slots for additional I/O serial ports, a DC jack, and wireless antennas.
- Designed to be redesigned with interchangeable faceplates allowing for easy upgrades and customization.
- Energy efficient Intel Atom-based computer with wide motherboard selection.
- Ideal for kiosk, point of use/point of sale and light-duty embedded applications.
Our SolidLogic Point-of-Use and Kiosk hardware features: